About Speen Pilates Studio
At Speen Pilates Studio we pride ourselves on:
- creating a warm, friendly and non-judgemental environment
- understanding client’s alignment and fitness needs
- guiding clients through a progression of exercises based on the classical Pilates Method
- providing modifications and or props to ensure success in movement patterns
- educating clients on the principles of Pilates to aid in body awareness and self-help techniques.
- offering current expertise in the field of Pilates and movement through attending comprehensive professional workshops on an annual basis
- offering a studio that will allow clients to improve their weaknesses and challenge their strengths
- creating various opportunities to practice the method through private, semi-private and small group sessions
Special populations, how attending classes at Speen Pilates Studio can help you
I specialise in helping clients manage or return to fitness from the following issues
- Back and Neck pain
- Shoulder and rotator cuff problems
- Osteopenia and Osteoporosis
- Post Breast Cancer recovery of movement
- Recovery from surgery, hip and knee replacements
- I also offer 121 pre and post natal classes
In addition to special populations you may want to augment your metabolic and cardio fitness with Pilates as a complimentary movement. This is ideal for cyclists, runners and horse riders who often report an increase in performance.
Please call to discuss your requirements 07733 307475 .