Terms and Conditions
- Group Matwork class £16.00 a class. Maximum of 6 clients (Payment is made on the last week of the term for the following term which can be 5, 6, or 7 weeks in duration dependant on the school year.)
- 1:1 Tuition: Matwork or Reformer. Customised tuition programme. Duration 1 hour, 53.00
- Duets: 1:2 Matwork, Duration 1 hour, £64.00
Terms and Conditions
- 1:1 Tuition
- Mat work or Reformer
- Customised tuition programme, duration 1 hour, £53..00 payable in advance
- I to 2 tuition customised programme, duration 1 hour, £64.00 payable in advance
Private 1 :1 and 1:2 classes are booked and paid for by arrangement.
- 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellation the full fee is payable if less than 24 hours’ notice given.
- Private 1:1 classes and duets are non-transferable
- Private group classes up to 6 clients
- Group mat work classes duration, 1 hour, £90.00 duration 1 hour, booked and payable in advance
You are booking the studio for a specific time slot, Client’s arriving late, will have less time for their class, the class will end at the time agreed at booking.
Group Mat work
- Classes are £16.00 a class, maximum of 6 clients
- Payment is made on the last week of the term for the following term which can be 5, 6, or 7 weeks in duration.
- Mat work classes can only be booked in blocks by the term, regrettably refunds or credits cannot be given for missed classes. Classes are non-transferable to family and friends etc.
Swapping your group class
If during the term a swap class is required for example, you’ll miss class due to holiday if space is available then an alternative class can be booked within the term. Alternatively, you can put your group class towards a one-to-one class to be taken within the term.
- Swap classes cannot be carried forward to the following term.
- Current class members will be given priority to continue the classes unless payment is not received prior to the commencement of the course when places may be offered to people on the waiting list.
- Clients arriving more than 10 minutes late for a class will not be admitted for their own health and safety and to prevent disruption to other clients taking the class.
- A completed and signed Health Questionnaire (PAR Q) is compulsory to all clients prior to commencing Pilates classes.
- Grip Socks must always be worn
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance /exit
- Mobile phones should be switched off for the duration of your session.
- Please refrain from attending if you feel unwell.
Speen Pilates Studio may change terms and conditions from time to time. By booking classes you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions. You should check these each time you revisit the Site. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter. These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.